Friday, August 8, 2008

Wiki Tuatoru the Iron Grip of Pressure begins

The rains have gone and there is a slight shine through the window today despite there being no sun. After a good start to the term I feel the pressure of the semester begin. I have papers left right and centre sitting on the computer room floor and just myself here. I have come in to school on my spare Friday to complete my magazine and no one is here I have no mahi (in front of me) to help strengthen and pizzazz our aromatai I magazine, of which (I am the photographer, not editor or layout) but feel trapped by the lack of inabilities of my team, to create a great piece of work today to hand in for Monday (due 9am). I'm hoping this won't put me off. Yesterday we had one member away and I would have liked to have used the time to finish off what could have been some good input by me. Despite this we've turned up to class most days, but couldn't manage to pull together when needed. I don't want to be too pushy but I should have said something but I am afraid my peers don't want me to go ahead in case I do all the work! Or they would prefer to do it there own way. So I'm trying to put my doubts 2 the side 2 help towards my taupatupatu instead.
Manuhiri Kaikorero - The Media Guests I am impressed by the level and quality of speakers that Kotuku has managed to tahae into Class.. lol. I did tell him but 4got 2 mihi 2 him "unofficially" (in my impromptu "half pai" reo) in class (like Kororia's taenga). I have told him off the cuff, but I am really starting to see the professionalism of all the Maori Kaipapaho. All of them have had some significant contribution to te ao hurihuri me te ao papaho Maori. How will I foot it with the likes of them? I feel really happy about the breadth and extension that they could put into my writing and the motivation they have given me, its humbling now I write about it.

Above: Kaipapho Te Anga Nathan &KT July 08

Raru ki te kainga with the stresses of school come the stresses of home. It was nice 2 note from Hineani (returned Journal), that despite the mahi kainga (whakapai), that the mahi will still be there when I get back, to leave and not worry. But with the stresses and demands that I put upon myself, I returned home from a not so good night @ netball, wanting to commit to other stuff like reo classes etc.... my heart is not really into anything but my school work. But when yr heart gets a tug @ something yr naturally gd @ like the netball its hard! Wanting 2 do so much... ne way 2day I sit here trying 2 rectify what I want exactly... reo, netball, rugby... good marks.. Looks like the netball is on the backburner, could be my last season...... commitment 100%.


Well enuff writing 4 now, notha note I bought a new folder from the warehouse last week 2 file my papers in this morning and discovered the holder that holds all the paper is missing. Should I take it bak to the warehouse? well I would if I could find the receipt.... wooh the life of a student .. some days!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-(...

No comments:

Post a Comment