Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Week Tuawhitu -Auckland museum finishing radio stories


Double entry this week but last week was not too bad felt okay with the work etc... ; Did final cuts for radio story quite enjoyed that despite havving to change my radio structure. I had originally used Hemi to introduce me but ended up cutting him and putting my voice on with a very BFM flava'e tone to the show. Added the radio interviews and 9 and a half minutes later final product done!

Wednesday wasn't too bad Thursday made it in late. Went to the museum and enjoyed this. Back to carrying heaps of bags this week trying to catch up on work but just seem to be slipping past on the commitment level. Went and visited the Auckland Museum Kapa haka show as well was awesome did a reply back to the group, freaked myself out plus Kahiwa. Anyway it was worth it I had a great time. Thanks Kahiwa what an experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment