Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Wiki Tuawaru


A gut wrenching hard week to swallow but nonetheless a learned week. Monday away at a tangi my sweet Aunty Cissy passed away and I wanted to make sure I was there to be a part of her last days. Little did I know that the day would end up being soulcrushing kicked in the guts like. No matter what hardship pick up your guts and get out of there and carry on. Thankfully I have 2 great kaumatua who I had a korero with and they helped me thru these tough moments. I love them heaps, although Papa Waati still calls me "that girl" lol.

Tuesday finished up our radio stories and I'd forgotten to mixdown my radio audio so Dave popped in to get me to mix it down. Learning the video model is slightly harder than the radio audio adobe it is not as user friendly despite the hardship I'll have to find time to get tips because I seem to be sitting here not getting any work done just because I look on to it nobody sharing the knowledge so I just sit here doing my work. I have to ask how to do it like Triani because Dave is always showing those who are late. I'm supposed to be up to date and alot of people who are late or don't turn up are up to date and I'm here doing the exercises and still left behind. I don't know whats up with that, still try your hardest but cant' get it right!

Wednesday my baby was sick and I had 2 bring her into class with me and Triani. She was coughing away but she had fun in here. She's committed to coming to class than some others hahah lol. I have to tell to go to kohanga. KT was algd though and hard out understanding fortunately. Had to skip the afternoon sesh as I too felt like crap. Thursday Numia came into class seeking for weekend students I have opted to go forward and volunteer. This morning mahi with Peeni was okay, stuff that to me I had gone over but was only scratching the surface. I hate being the senior person and just answering the question its embarrassing. I wanna leave that shit behind and tell everybody else though 2 pick up their shit, because I don't wanna have 2 b embarrassed for being proactive.

Is that crap 2 have that attitude? I hate feeling like I'm the only one asking the questions, I'm not the only one on this waaka, common guys get with the programme do you wanna look your here with me or what!

No comments:

Post a Comment