Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wiki Tuawhitu



















Well got a little bit left behind in ma blog... last week wasn't too bad though another week where I can't get my shit together whats new ha..... Such a contrast from enjoying the work with radio audio and going into radio commentary.


Definitely starting to feel the pressure have the winter blues, the winter flu, and the boo hoos no money etc... no life....


Went to the museum despite it being a slightly lost cause. I suddenly have an appreciation for things Maori but sometimes I am told that the whole significance of a museum looses its context in terms of the uniqueness of the artefact. Given the argument there I enjoyed the visit out off campus.


I also got to visit Kahiwa's mahi. It was me Hemi and Kahiwa, the museum kapa haka group. It was cool. I did a reply karanga to thank them which was kinda out of it, but definitely cool buzzed out.


No comments:

Post a Comment