Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Review of Te kaea News

Well man,

Just watched Te Kaea and can't believe I've contributed 2 some mean mahi on the show tonight. The review by TT was so mean aye man I'm like bro if that wasn't 4 me u wouldn't have got that. And whats worse he didnt interview Dad which meant the amount of information he got from Ruia must have been huge. I'm just glad that I could contribute to that. man he cracked that one big time. I'm like bro that's so huge. He must of known that it was going to be huge, even Julian was having a listen when we were discussing it. I says 2 TT bro, I didn't know that. do you mind u I told him straight oh bro thats like so modern stuff aye! I'm old school so I don't know what you mean by that story but good luck. he went with it and man mean as! it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment