Sunday, November 16, 2008

Whats Up - articles of interest



Kia ora tatou katoa,




If you have a sudden interest in things worldly then you would have a keen interest in this blog. One that originally starts of with a purpose to analyse a critique the deveopment of Papaho Maori (Maori Media). Hopefully between the lines you can understand where the developments need to be if not then you may just have to imagine, given that this is the right forum for students to be discussing their ailments problems and achievements. It saying that I now know that this part is coming to an end and feel I that I can still contribute to this blog to another level. So the theme will be changing slightly from here on in as I have decided to continue this blog. Like the title says above - its by me but it includes the strength divulges into the breath of life and the whole signficant realm of the spirit of the subject.


On that matter I begin a new theme the wider theme of the world of Papaho Maori and that is the realm of Maori and Maori development, as this page develops more and more into the development from the egg stage and hatching stage. From here on in its certainly a growing stage. As of next week we are officially on to the flying stage. If you can get a picture of what I'm saying then you can understand the writing. Here is my first link to this stage. He mihi mahana... nikora ano mo te ra Ratapu!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment