Saturday, November 8, 2008

Summary of the week

First up Thursday wasn't such a great day. Friday wasn't such a great day but hey you gotta take the good with the bad.

Some points to remember are the 5 best attributes for a good kairipoata:
  1. Reo
  2. Mohiotanga
  3. Auaha
  4. Tangata Kupenga
  5. Kaha o te tu me te mana rangatiratanga

In saying that I also beleive that to withstand the mediocrity in the office I certainly believe that a sense of experience is certainly required to sustain the amount of power tripping that can go on. So its kinda nice 2 b sitting on the hakinakina side because I believe that it seems so much lighter and easier to cope with than the political waaka that seem to bander through without me even knowing. I don't notice it so much but I know that it is around. Luckily I can keep myself busy and outta the way thank goodness. I must watch too to see if I am out of the boxish, but who knows just becos I can hold a conversation with JW and PM don't mean jack but I'm happy despite the feeling that we're not really welcome (I'm guessing well from what I've heard).

No comments:

Post a Comment