Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tekau Ma Toru - Te Wiki whakahokia ki te kura

Te Wa whakahokia nei, aue tino taumaha te mahi, engari ki te ngakau e pai rawa, nga pukenga e whakaako me nga mea o te ao papaho maori. It is lovely to see everyone again, and I think everyone is pleased about the experiences shared at kura Reo. What a wonderful experience. Despite my own hardships and having to deal with the difficulty of the degree and speed of learning, having had the time to adjust to the steep learnings, yes it is a pleasing time had. I have learnt heaps. This is the Olympic competition of learning te reo Maori. Man I've had some rough rides of learning but mate this is the crux of the learning of all learnings that I've had 4 sure.

Mahi to finish:


  1. Poupou story

  2. childrens story

  3. Advanced blogging

  4. Kaitiakitanga tohu Year II

So the heat is on the heat is the heat is on... the heat is

No comments:

Post a Comment