Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wiki Tua Iwa - September 22, 2008 Video Time

This week trying to keep ahead of the work load by starting my video story. Wasn't too bad despite I had been given the wrong video machine. Lynn was away so ended up with the wrong video. There was a issue with the cameras of which I knew that this would happen why I started my earlier.
Got all my work done, but unfortunately it all ended up being quite a bit of work. Not because I got heaps of interviewees but the fact of the matter was to condense the amount of mahi under 10 minutes was a bit much. I did quite alot of learning here which was great got to know the software well. But was frustrating at times trying to do things I wanted in what limited time.

None theless got there in the end ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment