Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wiki Tekau – September 23, 2008 Stressful Video Time

Memory and memory. 3 simple words, but alas, a new directory is where I will live. I now officially live on the art school server, where that is I’m not sure! =) Despite the hard work, some of the technical aspects of my movie weren’t too good. Didn’t use the tripod basic things. When you’re doing the work though you don’t really notice it that much but hei aha. Gave it a go.
Although staying back to do all this mahi meant a bit of sacrifice and a couple of days of forgetting to pick up my children on time, I kinda enjoyed the ride omg is that weird! (check ma pulse, check ma blinkn mind!) Neway had 2 ring ma Dad 2 pik up ma girl was 3.45 & Imee finished @ 3.10pm . Chucked my DVD @ Dave and says Dave here it is catch u later I gotta go and get ma baby b4 someone steals her! Thankfully ma Dad had the nouse 2 go and pik her up. I later had 2 face the music. But all in all it was worth it. Thursday got the opportunity to watch a few the classmates videos. Koha’s was mean. I said that should go to IAM tV cos that is what should be on TV. Ne WAY…. GUESS WHAT! It;’s Kura REO TIME!!! ITS showtime!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment