Friday, October 24, 2008

Wiki Tekau ma Toru Second Posting

Thursday 24th October what a mean day
Downloading all these videos is fun but man this blog thing is taking its toll. Sometimes the blog doesn't accept your videos so I've spent most of the night trying to download them as it is the last day to have your blog done. Plus I have other mahi to do. Anyway up to date with the blog now. Mean aye! Hope you like it, it seems like it has taken 4 eva but hei aha I am now nearly complete with all my mahi and the feeling of a good accomplishment yay!!! about time. Anyway today's learnings fun revisiting the studios of TVNZ although in a different context got to meet the the purotu version of Mr Julian Wilcox ara a.k.a. E Ta Robbie (mouthwatering) Magasiva of TangataPasifika. Then moved on up to Marae and listened to nga kauhau o te whanau Marae. Ka rawe, what a beautiful office. The kaupapa in there is so ahua pai. Love it in there. I didn't think working in at TVNZ would be me, but now that I've been in and seen the styles and the standard do you know what I think that it is almost doable. Withouth thinking and cutting of your opportunities this is the next best thing and way to go about achieving your dreams aye! this was a great day had a korero with Charles Weusten and Paora Maxwell. Love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment